Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Alternate goals and introductions

Okay ... So, I was talking with my mom (kadyb) today about having the alternate goals so you can take a day off training or what have you and not get penalized.

So, new rule going forth: You can choose 4 goals total, and any day you get 3 out of the 4, you can have the 10 bonus points.

I think, too, 5 days out of 7 would be good for the water. (kimbooly, if I need to change your point tally, lemme know).

Speaking of kadyb and kimbooly ... I want to quickly "introduce" y'all to each other. Kadyb is my mom. Evita and Jen are co-workers of mine (and each other, derf), and they are sisters-in-law to each other. Kaje is my friend and former roommate, and I met kimbooly through her. Kimbooly is Kaje's son's aunt (um, ex-sister-in-law).

One last thought for the day. This challenge meant as motivation, not as boot camp. I'm not that person. I can get competitive, but life is best lived enjoying it, right? And to enjoy the journey, maybe relaxing a bit. The points are just for the prize at the end, and extra points motivate me to get my stuff done. So de-stress, take a deep breath, and jump into week 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment