Saturday, June 20, 2009

Kimbooly--Working on Week 4, updated

Tues-0 pts
Wed- 0 pts
Thurs- 1 pt! I was easy on the sweets!
Friday- 13 pts! I think I was a little over on the sweets, but not by much, but I didn't eat after 9 pm, and I was in bed by 9:30. But even though I didn't meet the low-on-the-sweets goal, I exercised today, one of my original goals, so I'm still giving myself the third point! I walked to the park and back w/ my kids in the morning (1 mile round-trip), AND I swam the length of the pool twice in the afternoon. Woot! I'm feeling better pregnancy-wise, and it's the first time I've exercised since I was crampy. Feels good, though I'm taking it easy.
Saturday- 2 pts
Didn't eat after 9, walked 1/2 mile, but had mucho sweets at a grad party, and went to bed at 10:30
Sunday-2 pts
Only 2 servings sweets, didn't eat after 9, but didn't make it to bed until 10:30 again even though I was really trying!
Monday-1 pt
Had only 2 servings sweets, but ate after 9 pm on accident, and didn't quite make it to bed by 10, which caused me not to be able to sleep, and I was up until 1:30 trying to fall asleep. Ugh.

But we did go to a grad party Saturday as a family, which was rough to organize; My hubby went to work 20 min. in to the party. But at least he came and we enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment